Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PUMPED (but it has nothing to do with running. At least not MY running.)

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 102 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 487.9 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 234 Money Found For Food Bank: $34.73

First out of the gate of news today is letting you know I am PUMPED UP about today's World Cup game for America!!! You can see that Elly and I are dressed and READY!!

Oh, yeah, and I ran today. It was entirely uneventful because it was raining when I was ready to go, so I hopped on the treadmill. It was a remarkably nice break giving my legs some decent recovery time from the past few runs that have been laden with soul-sucking humidity. It stopped raining half-way through my miles, but I was in the middle of some back-logged shows on the DVR, so I capitalized on some tv time while I look forward to a run outside tomorrow!

Even though treadin' isn't my favorite way to run, it was still a nice way to welcome JULY!! (Can you believe we're already in July?!) The temperature is predicted to cooperate for not only an outside run tomorrow, but also one where Elly can join me AND enjoy it! We'll check in after! Have a great start to a new month, and we'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment