Thursday, July 10, 2014

Heart Fuel

Okay, so as soon as I got up to run yesterday morning, I immediately thought to myself, "Yeahhhh!! No running tomorrow, so I get to sleep longer!!" Then I remembered, "WAIT! I have awesome plans!!"

If running can trump sleeping in, then so can awesome plans!!!

My friend Cindy and I have been planning an afternoon to road trip to a stamp store for months, and we finally found a mutual date: TODAY! See? There we are with Pit Crew #2!
We had a GREAT time together! It was a nice break away from the normal routines and into the world of creativity!

While there were a few hedgehog stamps, I didn't get any, but check out what I found on the clearance table:
Do you have an artichoke stamp? Not many people do, but
those who do should love it.
And, how cool is this way to display the colors of inks?!
Hmmm ... rainbow colors, artichokes and a clearance table ... yeah, this store was speakin' my language!!

We were in there for almost two hours. Yes, I said hours. It was awesome with soooo much to investigate! We did all reach our saturation points, though (you know when you hit it ... it's like, "Oooo ... fun! NEAT! Check this out!! ... Aaaaaand ... DONE!" So, we made our purchases and went to lunch where it appears PC#2 was having an issue with her mama ...
... So, her mama had an issue with her:
For real, there were no issues ... only fun to be had by all!
Tomorrow, we get back to the pavement. But, today, it was a fabulous break with two people who are amazing heart fuel!! But, tonight, let the creativity commence!!!

Take some time to do what's good for your heart, and I'll see you after the morning run! (It's gonna be Friday, y'all!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment