Saturday, July 19, 2014

Much Better!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 114 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 545.9 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 273 Money Found For Food Bank: $36.82

I am thrilled to report that Elly is doing MUCH BETTER today!! She has gone from gingerly walking the stairs to trotting them, and that's the best indicator as to how she's doing! Hooray!! I'm still not taking her for the week as I don't want to aggravate whatever she pulled, nor do I want to prolong its healing. It's about to heat up anyway, so this incident was actually great timing on her part if it had to happen!

So, while she reluctantly rested, I reluctantly ran. (HA!) I actually wanted to run, but I was still quite sleepy at my target 'go' time (that's what staying up too late will do ...). Anyway, four and a half miles and 19 cents later, I met up with my favorite dude so he could drive me back home. But, not before we shared a Diet Coke and a smile!
That was an excellent way to start the weekend and wrap up the week's running! It's most definitely time to rest tomorrow! Take it as easy as possible during your weekend, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment