Monday, December 29, 2014

Unscheduled Serenity

Christmas Tree Bird Assault Status: Cat: 12 ; Bluebird of Happiness, 14. Cat got it twice ...
"The end of the game is drawing near ... I gotta do what I
gotta do to win!"
"I had nothing to do with any of this."
'Game On' called on 12/6/14 when bird was placed in tree. Points earned by cat removing bird or bird staying in tree overnight.

The game might be drawing near to a close for the cat vs. the bird, but there's still a lot of break left!! And, as much as you know I enjoy running, I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of not having it on my agenda and just enjoying some unscheduled down time!! I think it would be a wise idea to schedule a few breaks from running during the upcoming year because this is doing me a world of good!

Today's endeavors: lunch with friends; strolling downtown; family game time and tastes of Winter:
While I did not partake in the hot chocolate, I most definitely treated myself to some of the chocolate hiding in that box back there ... mmmmm ...
With tomorrow comes some play time with my dad as well as some planning to ring in the New Year!! That sounds like a great way to spend a Tuesday! I'll check in from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment