Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Giggle

Holy moly the days just keep whizzing by!! I can pretty accurately report that the first two days of December have been equal in how much I've accomplished and how much stares at me waiting for attention. Some of those things can just keep waiting as I keep chipping away at the priority list! (And, yes, finishing my Snoopy tree yesterday was a big priority: not only is it fabulous, but it gets the stuff-waiting-to-hang boxes out of the way. Double bonus!)

As my day continues on in full force, I had to share a pic from the Paws & Pavement Facebook page that I stumbled upon the other day because it popped up on my screen again and made me laugh out loud:
Isn't keeping a sense of humor the key to making really busy times lighter?! I think so, so laugh away!! I'm off to laugh my way through a mess of stuff to get done while I have visions of tomorrow morning's run dancing in my head!

Find yourself a really good giggle tonight, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment