Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tornadic Thoughts

The freezing rain didn't come today (thank goodness, because, who needs that), but I still didn't run. In fact, I knew yesterday I had no plans to run today. I guess it was just wishful thinking ...!

And, even though I was really busy all morning, it wasn't the kind of busy that occupied my brain. So, I had a lot of thinking-while-doing time. Which is almost exactly the same as when I run.

Try as I might, I am finding it impossible to fully (or, even, partially) explain with any coherence all of the things flying around in my brain. It's a tornado in there, and not enough of the pieces have settled for me to put them in any order. But, if I had to sum it all up in a singular sentence, I would say this ... Just always be kind to each other. That's all that really matters anyway. Oh, and it's not that hard.

Wait. That was three sentences. Oh. Well.

And, completely contrary to that theme, please enjoy this moment I caught of Elly giving Lizzy the stink eye:
"Step away from the couch, rat." Elly has a territorial 'tude.
Okay, so, tomorrow. The plan is to run. Unless it rains. Then, I'm not running.

That is the plan. I will check in tomorrow after having done something or other ...

No comments:

Post a Comment