Thursday, December 18, 2014

Setting the Scene!

Christmas Tree Bird Assault Status: Cat: 6 ; Bluebird of Happiness, 7. It was cold last night. Pretty sure the kitty cuddled with mommy instead of moving to hunt her prey ...
'Game On' called on 12/6/14 when bird was placed in tree. Points earned by cat removing bird or bird staying in tree overnight.

It's been one of those days where I have not stopped moving since getting up! But, while the day was full of a lot of hard work, it has also been the perfect backdrop to really get us in the Christmas spirit! For instance, we woke up to this!
Awesome!! Snow on the ground to highlight the window
ornaments!! WaHoo!!!
Lizzy certainly enjoyed the scene:
It doesn't get much better than that!
I even managed to get a batch of these made ...
They're a childhood favorite of my brother's. And, seeing as that is his gift, it's a good thing I finally got 'em done!

And, while we're on the subject of Christmas, I have to share what I found the other day. Check this out:
That is a stellar ad for that Christmas photo card! Wow, so
great to show off the fam! Sign us up!
Why do they hate their daughter?

Much still to do as one of my little elves is finished with finals and deep into the gift-making! As I am her elf, I best get back to it! And, in the morning, I get back to running! May the holiday bug be catching you, too, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment