Sunday, December 14, 2014

Those Moments

Christmas Tree Bird Assault Status: Cat: 5 ; Bluebird of Happiness, 4. Bluebird's catching up. Cat's probably given up..
'Game On' called on 12/6/14 when bird was placed in tree. Points earned by cat removing bird or bird staying in tree overnight.

That moment when you realize that while you were indulging yourself sleeping in, your friend was running a Half Marathon ... WAY TO GO, MARY KATE!!! So proud of you!!!

There's also that moment when you open a birthday gift from a friend and see you received some awesome hedgehog stamps!!! See?!
Ohmygosh these are fabulous!! Even when my friends don't
understand, they do get me!
Ooooo ... and, then there's that moment craving one of your splendiferous chocolate cupcakes from your birthday ...
Of course I have Snoopy/Snoopy's brothers and sisters candles.
Duh.
... but, it's too late to eat one if you don't care to feel nor see it during your morning run!

All of those moments and so many more ... may all of your moments today have been happy!! I'll check in after the morning run. Unless it's raining, then I'm blowing it off! Aaaaaaand, SCENE!*

* That reminds me of that moment the other day when I told Aaron I am a lifetime member of the International Thespian Society, and he thought I was making it up. I'm not, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment