Friday, May 31, 2013

Progress Report!

Once I started stashing the money found running to donate to the Food Bank during their Thanksgiving drive, Aaron and I caught the bug to stash away all money we find to donate! We're a little more than half way 'til the next donation, so I thought it would be fun to see how much is in that jar!
Drum roll, please ... rat-a-tat-taaaaat ...
$12.05!!
As this idea was born from this crazy thing called running many miles, I wanted to share the progress!

And, today's specific-to-running note is that I finally decided to call tomorrow a Rest Day (two in a row ... wahoo!!) saving my long run for Sunday! There's no chance of rain in the forecast for Sunday morning, so I'm counting on that and going with it! I'll see you tomorrow from Rest Day, the sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment