Monday, May 6, 2013

Retrain Your Brain

I'm having a love/hate relationship with Monday runs. I hate 'em because it's tiring to head out Monday morning after a long run on the weekend especially when that long run was on Sunday. I love 'em because Tuesday is always Rest Day (whee!). Suffice it to say I spend a lot of my time on Monday runs thinking about how I don't have to run the next day. I think that's totally logical!

But, no matter how I feel before I start and/or during a run, I feel awesome when I'm finished every. single. time.

Elly does, too. She knows she's a rock star!
"I am amazing, mommy. It's true."
It's way too easy to give in to the right now of how we feel or what we're thinking. Retrain you brain to think of the outcome, and that will help the process!! That being said, I'm all about indulging in refueling with some rest tomorrow, so I'll see you then!

PS: Did you see I went over the $7 mark yesterday?! WAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment