Saturday, May 4, 2013

No Excuses

So, if I were to get up tomorrow morning and say, "I walked all over creation garage saling yesterday, so that totally counts for the miles I am supposed to run today," will it count? No? Crap. Now you're sounding like Aaron. Just. Sayin'.

Okay, but here's a big, huge bonus to all of this running: Totally not tired after walking all over creation garage saling. AND, I found a super-cool-super-score collage frame that will be thematically filled. You guessed it: with running pictures. It's going to be cooler than you're picturing, so just wait.

(Oh my gosh, I keep meaning to mention I received my on-the-course picture from April's Half ... that dude complaining about the lack of photographers/mile markers is right beside me giving the camera a huge smile and fist pump! He is the reason I bought the picture. It's fabulous!)

In the meantime, if that excuse isn't going to work, then I need to get on with mapping out a course. That will be Plan A as Plan B on the treadmill is equally possible given the forecast. Either way, there will be an Everything bagel at the end.

Seeing as my excellent excuse won't work, check this one out, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment