Saturday, June 1, 2013

Basketball Fools

Tomorrow's run will be interesting as my in-the-pool basketball game with PC#3 took a number of turns for the worse. Between my stubbing two of my toes on his heel and his atomic knee drop on the side of my leg, well, I find myself with unexpected points of pain!
PC#3 put on his game face and gave it his all to win the game ...
too bad for him I won anyway!
Okay, while I will be totally fine (these are points you can feel but don't really do anything to you ... kind of like when you hurt yourself but don't have a bruise to show for it and it totally sucks because your story sounds like a load of crap without the visual evidence of a bruise), it was interesting to have his knee come down on my leg and have my first, immediate thought be, "But, I have to run tomorrow!"

This is not the woman Aaron married. Just sayin'.

In the meantime, PC#2 and I just mapped out her miles schedule to work her up to her 10K goal for the Virtual Firework Run!! Wheeeeee!! For the most part, we will run together on weekends while she counts on the treadmill during the week. Fortunately, she is just fine with the treadmill (yet another way she and I are different!) even though I felt quite bad suggesting it as a means to her end! Anyway, her training starts tomorrow!! I'm totally proud of her and SO looking forward to our weekend runs together!!

With that, it's getting close to winding down my day so I can be up and at it tomorrow! I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment