Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Worthwhile

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 285.7 (running: 179.4; walking: 12.5; biking: 93.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $29.34

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 285.7 Aaron: 234.2 (b: 217.4; w: 16.8)  Elly: 56.9 Total: 576.8

This is how I started my morning:
I love how the goose almost always photo bombs ...
Smelly and with my girls. What more could I want?

I had 3 miles on the calendar, and it took no convincing whatsoever to get Pit Crew #2 to join us. I also told her at the onset that we weren't going to tear it up like we did Monday's 5, but we wound up doing so anyway despite Elly's best efforts to undermine us with her "I'm on a hot trail of something that smells dy-no-mite!!" and pulling me off balance.

It was neat-o.

So much for a shake-it-out run, but, that's okay. The company was worth it. And, I can rest the muscles better tomorrow before Friday's 12.

Every step. Every mile. Every effort -- all good and all getting me ready for what's to come in a couple of weeks! Although, with this up and down weather pattern, I'm trying to prepare myself for being screwed temperature-wise. Luck might just have it that we have a sudden morning in the 70s; April Half runs tend to work that way around here!

Long before then is a day of Rest tomorrow which also means a late night of watching fun stuff and sleeping later than normal. That oughta put a few kinks in the routine, but it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment