Sunday, March 29, 2015

Well Played Rest Day!

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 297.7 Aaron: 243.7 (b: 224.4; w: 19.3)  Elly: 56.9 Total: 598.3

Well, for once, I fully utilized this Rest Day for all it was worth without exhausting myself. Yeahhhh!! 'Twas a great day, indeed, as it started by seeing this ...
... and, then I went on to make us a fabulous breakfast which included one of our new favorite breakfast bread recipes:
Almond Flour Cheese Biscuits ...
... with parsley and garlic powder. BOOM.
After completing my culinary wizardry, I decided it was time to actually put out some Easter decorations seeing as it is in a week:
I finally figured out a way to put out all of those fabulous pvc figurines without it being annoying! Yay me! Containment is key ...

Pit Crew #2 and I even got to slip in some scrapbook time ...
I figured I should probably put together GO! St. Louis from
2012 so I'm not 3 GO! races behind in a couple of weeks ...
... while PC#3 played basketball with his friends which seemed to require Elly to make a complete fool of herself.
"Sorry, mommy ..."
And, to round things out, Aaron contributed biking and walking miles to the Change Hounds progress. Booyah!

That's what I call an awesome Rest Day. Can't I just order up all of them to be like that?!

Before another comes, though, it's time to run! The morning presents me with a 5-miler which happens to be the last of the 5s in the training schedule! I think the real race is officially on: The scrapbook pages vs. Completing GO! 2015 ... stay tuned for the outcome! And, I'll check in after the morning run ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment