Saturday, March 21, 2015

Color, Color, MORE Color!

Happy Weekend!! Happy full day of Spring!! I'm far more enthusiastic about the Spring thing today because the weather is much more Spring-like today. So, here's a happy pic to celebrate it:
That's actually the pic on the Snoopy Facebook page they used to commemorate St. Patricks' Day. But, I love it. And, I love rainbows. And, I even saw a little, bitty rainbow this morning. So, there you go.

It's been a busy day including getting my brain in gear for my run tomorrow (because I'm already certain I'd much rather be sleeping). But, I have some incentive to get on out there. Check 'em out:
BAM.
It's not that I was in the market for new shoes because, as you know, I just got a new pair. And, they're totally awesome. I was actually in the market to go get another pair so I had a backup for down the road. I mean, my current pair has now been through enough to know that, yup, they are keepers for sure! So, it just made sense to get another ...

The shoe store had other plans, though, and that particular model is gone. Apparently, I'm not the only one who loved them! But, right down the aisle was this one. They're almost exactly the same except for more color (I know!!! Yay!!!). They're like walking on air for real. I do so love Saucony shoes ... Anyway, they're getting a test run this week, so what better time than the morning?! When they get the seal of approval, those shoe strings are going to be swapped out. These shoes deserve better than what they came with, and, fortunately, I have a bounty from which to chose!

I know, I know: They'd be even more fantastic if I took them out of the box and got the crap out from around them ...

In the meantime on a totally random note, I stumbled across this little tool in my outings today:
They let you cut the nibby things off of the backs of buttons for a flat surface. Did you even know these existed?! I sure didn't. Crafty Pit Crew #2 and I had to have them. I just thought I'd pass along this little find in case you, too, have ever been in need of getting the little nibby things off of the backs of buttons and didn't know how to do it. At least, how to do it well ...

With that, it's off to relax my way into the evening!! May your Saturday evening also be chill, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment