Saturday, March 28, 2015

Seriously?

I'm soooooo glad my schedule got shifted around to the point I ran yesterday morning instead of today!! Not only did the Crewers and I stay up way too late for me to function because we watching a movie and giggling 'til the wee hours at our in-house slumber party, but it also snowed overnight! It wasn't much of anything, and it wouldn't have prevented me from running. Psychologically speaking, though, just seeing the decks and rooftops white this morning was enough to make me cringe here at almost-April, and I went right back to bed after feeding Elly.
"Thanks for letting me go potty, mommy.
And for the food. Here is your picture reward."
For real. Let's be done with this!
"Yes, let's be done with this crap and go back to bed." So says
bossy cat.
The snow was completely gone by 9:30 a.m. with the exception of a few drifting flakes. Fortunately, that was it.

Well, the upcoming week presents a few problems for the normal running schedule which is totally the theme of this Half's training schedule, but it works way to my benefit this time ... another Rest Day tomorrow!!! Perhaps it will be nice enough for us to go out and sport our new kicks:
Kinda screams SPRING, doesn't it?

As we put our feet together, PC#3, you know, the very youngest of the group, said to me, the very oldest of us all, "Aw, mom, your little feet are son cute." Indeed, they sure are.

It's time to ease into Saturday evening!! May any unpleasantries of your weekend be super-short-lived, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment