Thursday, March 5, 2015

Run-Run-Run-Run Runawayyyyyy

I almost made a liar out of Elly when she said, yesterday, that I'd check in today. But, in fairness, she has no control over my crazed schedule, so it wouldn't have been her fault. Although, I probably would have still called her pants on fire ...

Is it the weather? Is it in the water? Is it the general atmosphere? What is it that's making everything so upheaved right now? Argh!

And, that's probably why this posting from Run Pretty Far was so very appealing:
I saw it and immediately had happy thoughts. To clarify, I'm not wanting to run away from people. Just the craze. I'd take my peeps with me ...

Tomorrow I'm going as far as 9 miles on my feet. That won't take me away, but it'll get the job done! Here's to being super-happy it's (literally, like, in an hour) almost Friday!!! And, I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment