Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Today's New Things

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 17.3 (running: 8.3; walking: 3; biking: 6) Money Found For Food Bank: $10.97

2,015 in 2015 Team Progress (yes, we still need a name): Nancy: 17.3  Aaron: 15.8 (b: 10; w: 5.8)  Elly: 2.3 Total: 35.7

Um, yes:
You know, and I will never deny, that I love the cold. But, I don't like it when it hurts your face just by stepping outside. I'm not in to danger.

But, I am in to two new-to-me-today things! First, these:
I was in Sams Club yesterday looking for Boca Burgers, but I struck out. These, however, were in their place, so I decided to roll the dice ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... SO TASTY!! I ate it as Hungry Girl's Big Bad Burger Wrap, and I'm already looking forward to lunch tomorrow!

The second treat of the day was my first whirl on our recumbent exercise bike! With two straight days of negative wind chill (today and tomorrow), I knew one of these days would be the day for the inaugural ride! It was awesome!! And, those were the fastest six miles I've ever finished, so I felt mighty accomplished. Whee!! Yes, yes, I get there's a difference between on bike and on foot, but I'm savoring the victory anyway!

Tomorrow's supposed to be a Rest Day, but there's nothing about it that will be restful. That might mean another whirl on the bike ... just because! Stay warm wherever you are -- because I know almost all of us are getting smacked -- and I'll check in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love those burgers! Eat them at least once a week for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to have one RIGHT NOW!! MAN they're good!! It's like we're having lunch TOGETHER ... EVEN BETTER!!

      Delete