Thursday, January 8, 2015

Almost Normal

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 25.1 (running: 8.3; walking: 3; biking: 13.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $10.97

2,015 in 2015 Team Progress (yes, we still need a name): Nancy: 25.1  Aaron: 15.8 (b: 10; w: 5.8)  Elly: 2.3 Total: 43.5

I saw this posted a few days ago. It still makes me giggle:
The scale says GET LOST!! Hahahahahaha!

Okay, so the not-at-all-restful rest from running day was a smashing success in that I got to the day and time of the week where I feel like the pieces of post-holiday break are back in place, and things are actually back to my kind of normal tomorrow. Hooray!!

Often, this first week after a break feels upheaved and scrambled and tough in the keeping my head straight department. This one was much more smooth, and so many little things went my way on top of everyone successfully getting back in to his or her own swing! I can't ask for much more than that!

So, today was fullfullfull but it was good. And, I cranked out some miles on the bike which was also quite splendid. That recumbent bike beats the crap out of the treadmill we got rid of to make room for it!

The wind chills aren't supposed to be in the negatives tomorrow morning, so, it's time for a run! I'll check in after ... stay warm and safe where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment