Monday, January 19, 2015

Decisions Made Easy

Hey, New Week ... Here we gooooooooo!!

I hope your week started out great!! I, for one, have to keep reminding myself it's Monday with the day off. I mean, there are still normal, Monday things that need to happen, so all of my brain energy is going in to constantly reminding myself, "It's Monday ... It's Monday ..."

Tomorrow brings with it the first run of the week, and I'll be doing so in my new kicks!
Because so many shoes have such wide mesh at the toe, the narrowing down of possibilities is a pretty short process. Between that and the cost of most shoes, I can go through a big selection pretty fast: No. No. No. Maybe? Wait ... No (that's my weak moment where I wish the mesh were tighter because the shoes are so pretty). No. If it's in my size. No. Aaaand, let's try.

I'm not even kidding.

I started my running journey with New Balance and loved them. I went through at least three pair until the model I loved changed to one that didn't work. My only hesitation in picking these up is that I don't tend to read about New Balance being the go-to brand for running. It's been so long since I've even considered them that I had to remind myself of how good to me they used to be. So, at the right price, the right comfort (best I can tell without actually running) and very right color (bonus), I decided to go with what I once knew. My fingers are crossed not just because I want this process to be easy, but also because my sparkly purple laces will look nothing short of FANTASTIC in them.

Could it be that the shoe shopping journey happened with little-to-no drama this time? Stay tuned tomorrow, and I'll have the first day's verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment