Thursday, January 22, 2015

It's the Little Things

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 72.3 (running: 37.4; walking: 5.1; biking: 29.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $14.36

2,015 in 2015 Team Progress (yes, we still need a name -- but, I'm closing in on some possibilities ...): Nancy: 72.3  Aaron: 57.2 (b: 47.6; w: 9.6)  Elly: 11.5 Total: 141

WOW did this day WHIZ BY!! My most accurate theme for the day: SO GLAD tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

I've also opted to wait to run 'til Saturday. Frankly, I just really want to run on Saturday. So, there you go.
Today was super busy even if not in the running department. But, I did manage to get us registered for the upcoming Glow Run 5K (with the earliest of birdiest discounts; I managed not to miss it! Yay!!), and, Aaron added miles to the 2015 in 2015 Challenge. Who says nothing happened today? Oh, wait ... no one. Anyway, we are in great shape for our Challenge because we need 168 miles/month total to ease on into the 2015 finish line. We should hit the remaining 27 miles needed for the month with no problem! My running miles average to hit 900 will be completely off, but who's really counting January?! (yikes ...)

Here's to a great start to Friday, whatever you are doing, and I'll check in from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment