Monday, January 26, 2015

Good Monday Morning

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 81.4 (running: 46.5; walking: 5.1; biking: 29.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $15.55

2,015 in 2015 Team Progress (seriously ... name!!): Nancy: 81.4  Aaron: 60.9 (b: 47.6; w: 13.3)  Elly: 14.5 Total: 156.8

Helloooo, Monday!!!
Don't you love that moment when you cross off the last must-do-today from the list you thought would be impossible to complete?!?! That just happened to me. That is a great way to start a week!

Starting the day with a run was also a great idea! I had a nice outing feeling pretty ready to go which I did not anticipate given how much I did not want to get out of the bed this morning! I am still attributing the recent bout of feeling good to the new kicks; putting that purchase off cost me a lot of feel-good time, so I plan to not put it off again!

Part of my morning route goes through a lot of pedestrian traffic, and I have to note that had to do a whole lot of jukin'-and-jivin' to get around the many, many folks who couldn't seem to walk a straight line today. Seriously, people were weaving and suddenly changing direction completely oblivious to the rest of the world all over the place! It was kind of funny. I guess they were having more trouble adjusting to Monday morning than I was at that time!

That's probably why I kept finding money all over the place; no one else was focused enough to zero in! Seventy-four cents is a great pot of treasure. They totally missed out.

Okay, so I actually came up with a plan for the week to run, and tomorrow morning is not included in that! So, take care sliding into your Tuesday, and I'll check in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment