Sunday, August 31, 2014

Cruising Along

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 139 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 667.1 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 295 Money Found For Food Bank: $44.85

I don't think I can tell you just how many lighters I saw along the route today. For real. Every time seeing one left my mind, there was another. I guess that's what can happen after Saturday night shenanigans, huh? I've seen all sorts of things on Sunday mornings from liquor bottles to fast food wrappers and bags to bottles of ewwwww. So, lighters shouldn't really surprise me.

This kind of did, though ...
It was a perfectly enjoyable outing complete with a breeze cutting through the heat that was rising. I got out of that noise just in time for the day to provide an excellent atmosphere for the pool ... ahhh ...

I wasn't in it to win it today, just in it to enjoy and move on. Some runs are like that! Okay, most of mine are, and that's the way I tend to like it! Enjoy everything the rest of your Sunday has to offer, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment