Sunday, August 3, 2014

Total Whiff

Ummm ... Does anyone else see that there is something written on the calendar for today?!
Yeah. I missed it. Entirely.

Somehow, I had it in my head that I didn't actually start my training runs until tomorrow. Whoopsie! It worked out way better that I didn't have to run this morning because of an unexpected higgly piggly schedule upheave, and, if I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure I would have moved it to tomorrow anyway. But, there was nothing quite like double-checking the calendar late this afternoon to find out I completely whiffed Day 1!

I just don't care. Tomorrow's another day, and it'll kick off then!

May your Sunday have been restful and, if full of surprises, I hope they were the kinds that make you giggle at yourself! Here's to starting off the week with a strong showing on Monday! I'll check in after the morning run!

ps: You knew it wouldn't take long for this to find its way home, didn't you ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment