Monday, September 1, 2014

I Love You, Pool ...

Every morning I run ranges from a good to a great way to start the day. But, my hands-down, very favorite Monday activity is going to the pool with my fam. And, as most pools are like ours and close on Labor Day, you can guess this is one of my least favorite days of the year.

Thank you, Pit Crew peeps, for another awesome year in the pool. I loved every moment of it and already look forward to the day the pool reopens next year!!
We got out *just* before the thunder started tonight ... whew!! (Being in the pool when it's thundering and lightening is way more stupid than when I ran in similar conditions. Just sayin'.)

And, tomorrow? Everything resets and unofficially kicks off Fall. Hey! That's my very favorite season!! 'Nice way to buffer the pool-closing bummers!!! I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment