Monday, March 10, 2014

Low Key Monday Run

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 42 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 148.1 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 77.1 Money Found For Food Bank: $16.48

Today's run was of the simple variety (perfect sentiment for a Monday!): Get ready, run, finish. Easy!

The only hitches today involved coins. One penny I could not get because it put us in the middle of unnecessary traffic peril, and another I could not pick up because it was asphalted into the road. See?
It's stuck completely flush with the surface of the road. It's both
cool and annoying all at the same time.
I put two of my own pennies in the pot for those finds today. That I couldn't or shouldn't get 'em doesn't mean they didn't count! Here's the rest of the story:
"I'd look at you, mommy, if that hand held something tasty ..."
For the record, that's a grand total today of $1.07. Suuuhhhh -weeeeeeeet!!!

I was happy for an uneventful run. No aches, no pains, no falling down, no nonsense. Just. Going. And, that's just how I like it! Oh, and it was pretty warm (39 degrees to start is fabulous) to the point wearing running pants was almost a regrettable choice. They were nice in the shady zones, though, so we're not to ditching them for the season yet! However, the warm up is making me almost believe the Half if coming ... almost!!

May the start to your Monday have also been low key and drama free, and I'll see you after tomorrow morning's run!

No comments:

Post a Comment