Friday, March 21, 2014

Brain Drain

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Wahoooooo for Friday!! I hope yours is going great -- I'm exhausted!! No, there was no running today. Instead, I took this break from running morning and spent it having breakfast with a friend! I love those days!! It was really fun and a great way to kick off a weekend! All of our words managed to wear out my brain ... it was awesome ! If you, too, are a talker or know someone who is, then you understand!
That's my friend Cindy: Self-proclaimed avid non-runner,
awesome running fan and superb talker!
While sitting there chatting, we saw a guy run by who had a fabulous spring in his step. He was bouncing along weaving in and out of the light poles or whatever object was blocking his direct path. Clearly, he was doing some agility work, but, boy, did he look like he was having fun doing it! *boing!*

I'm mentally planning for tomorrow's run to be equally fun even though my mission has to do with distance over being agile. I also have on my agenda finding something along the way that I've not before noticed. Oh, and it has to be cool. This isn't as random as it sounds -- I planned tomorrow's route to go in front of a house that sports a blue flamingo in its yard so I could show my dad. However, I happened to drive by today and notice the blue flamingo is gone! So, out with that idea, and on to see if I can keep my eyes up from the money scope long enough to notice something new ...

We'll see how that turns out especially when there's every chance I won't be completely awake when I set sail! But, sleepy or not, here I come, miles 1 through 11! You're mapped, and I'm ready!

Start your Saturday off with a bang or a bounce or whatever it is that inspires you, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment