Friday, August 24, 2012

Outta My Way

I'm often a few days behind on my day-by-day calendars, so when I came across this one recently, I had to share:
Thanks for another good one, Mary
Engelbreit calendar (and, evidently,
Eric Butterworth).
This seems mighty appropriate given the day I had yesterday. Today was no walk through the park, either, but because I'm stubborn in monumental ways, I worked hard to soldier on and not wallow in the day's crazies. In addition to my stubborn streak, I have crazy good friends and the best hubby ever ... nothing like surrounding yourself with the best to get yourself picked back up!

And, now that I'm pretty picked up, I still have to map tomorrow's run. But, I'm so very sleepy!! There's nothing quite like creating a map and trying to remember it the next morning. It makes for a bit of an adventure sometimes! If I'd create one route for different distances, this would be easy. But, it probably wouldn't be as fun!

Speaking of fun, it was fun watching Elly put on her so-hopeful show while dinner was being made. On deck was delicious tilapia!
Mmm ... I could have eaten that whole plate. But, I didn't. Aaron
is in charge of the fish cookin'. I'm not sure anyone trusts me with
it after my let's-not-season-it-and-let-the-toppings-create-the-flavor
tilapia tacos. I don't blame them. And, Aaron's fish rocks, so why
fix what's not broken?
Under the deck, so to speak, was our waggy girl:
See that empty food bowl? Yeah, that's the way it stayed. No
fishy for the canine ...
Okay, look close, and you can see the image of where her tail was while wagging!
There's tail going straight to the right and
curving back to her! That's a lotta wag!
That's some good fuel for the run, so here's to a great one. Start your morning off the best way you know how no matter what is weighing you down or getting in your way! Take charge of your morning, and I'll see you after mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment