Thursday, August 2, 2012

Elly Speaks

And, now, a word from my guest blogger Elly ...

Oh, what a great day it was for a run today! Look at me go!
After getting on my leash and understanding that I was actually getting to go on a run (and not going to the vet or to the babysitter), I ignited the spring in my step and kept up with mommy! See?
I even swung my tongue to the side just to entertain my trainee:
She loves when I do this. Probably because she can't.
It was a great morning of running. I made all of the dogs bark as we passed. My potty stops were very quick which pleases everyone. It wasn't terribly hot, so I didn't have to breathe loud and let mommy know when enough's enough. And, I was patient when something caught mommy's eye and she not only stopped, but she also turned around and ran back to it to take this picture:
Usually when she finds stuff, she just smiles big, picks it up and carries on. She didn't take this with her, but it did make her laugh out loud. I don't get it, but she was happy. So, I was happy. I'm like that.

Then, banner day, when we came home, PC#3 was outside! He was doing his chores. See?
There he is watering the flowers. Don't you like his shirt? It's a
nice tribute to me, don'tcha think? My pace rocks!
I gave him my best wag, and that got me extra post-run lovin'. OUTTA SIGHT!!

I hear tomorrow's a Rest Day, and that's good with me because I am a hound after all. I'm not so big on the activity, but I'll go anywhere anytime with my mommy! We'll both see you from the lounge position tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment