Thursday, August 23, 2012

Choose

This is what the temperature was when I went out for my run today:
Ooo ... that's not good at all ...
But, that was the cherry on the day's cake. It was one where nothing went as planned, and those things that did happen really kind of sucked.

So, when I was finally to the point in the day where I could go out and run, there was a choice to make. Stop. Or, Go.

It's all about choices we make and why we make them. Today, I could let things I couldn't control get the best of me, or, I could take advantage of what I could control. And, that was to keep on the schedule to which I've commited myself. It's not like not running was going to make an impact on anything else going on. So, I went. Whether I liked it or not.

And, as though the running gods knew, I just found this on the I <3 To Run Facebook page:
Yeah, it does ...

No comments:

Post a Comment