Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pushing Forth

Oh my ... check this out ... First, there's this:
Poor haven't-done-much-of-anything today puppy ... So tired.
Then, there's this:
And, there's her poor boyfriend, Mr. Bill, stuck under the pillow
which is under Lizzy's head. She has real control issues if you
ask me.
You'd think they've been terribly busy all day! I didn't even make Elly come with me on the run this morning, so she's really channeling her inner lazy! Frankly, I'd join them if I could.

The morning run was quick, but I was up way earlier than normal to do it, and my head is still wonky. I logged the miles, but I barely remember doing them. That's how foggy the ol' head is. I will say, though, that if you want to drain your sinuses in quick fashion, go for a run. Running body, runny nose, it's all good! It doesn't keep them drained, though, so fair warning.

Tomorrow is a much desired Rest Day ... maybe that'll do my head some good! Here's to hoping ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment