Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Excuse vs. Reason

While I've been among the masses waiting for the extreme temperatures to break, I did not expect the break would mess with my head the way it has! With 100s one day dropping wayyyy down the next, it's felt great but, subsequently, has done a number on my sinuses. My other theory is that the temperature roller coaster somehow brought around the allergies that hit me early Fall. I really have no idea which it is ... but, it hurts! And, believe me, it does not motivate me to get out there in the morning!

BUT. I very strongly hold myself to a "no excuses" theme in my world, and it certainly applies here. If I were sick, that would be a reason to not go. But, that I'm not on top of my game right now would only be an excuse. So, off we went. I made lazy bones Elly go, too.

And, we succeeded ...
... even though I felt like this:
Tomorrow's a super-short one, and I am just fine with that!! See you after ... in the meantime, tell me this doesn't look like trouble brewing ...
Here's to a head clearning up for a more focused morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment