Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Infiltrator

Look who's outside hanging out in my post-run thinking spot!
I guess "who" was a little misleading because I don't know this squirrel other than he comes and visits all the time right now. Every year, we have one that investigates the flower pots and stashes food for the winter (so stupid seeing as we clear the pots when the flowers are gone, then the squirrel comes back repeatedly and is all "Wow, I just know I put some food here!").

Anyway, he's a nerve-y little guy, but he's fun to watch. It's also fun to see Elly get all kinds of riled up and tear off after him. He just keeps coming back and making himself progressively comfortable:
He's starting to eat some of my flowers, so that's annoying, but, other than that, he's welcome to hang out as long as he doesn't bother my chillin' time after I run! That will be tomorrow for both me and the pooch, so we'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment