Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good Calls

Not running this morning was a good call. Actually, it was a great one. That was a great way to start the day. It felt like I was focused on what I needed to do to take the best care of myself that I can, and taking a morning to sleep a little longer was perfect.

The second good call of the day was starting and ending the day the same way -- with an ice cold Diet Coke! This morning's began in one of my all-time favorite cups (we all have 'em, don't we?):
This was from 6 years ago ... I was so excited
he was featured on the cup!
Here it is closer:
Do you really think he said that? I'm not
so sure. It's a bit dorky, and he's not usually
dorky when he speaks.
I love that cup. I love that dude (in an admiring-his-attitude-and-spirit kind of way, not in a creepy older lady way). I love Diet Coke.

And, I love that there's one more Rest Day a'comin'!! See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment