Friday, December 20, 2013

Nine Hundred ... and Five.

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 191 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 905 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 457.2 Money Found For Food Bank: $2.96

This was the moment we hit my 900th mile this morning:
A stop for a photo had to be done. Duh.
And, look! Elly already had running
boogers!! She's one of us now ...
And, this is the cash stash I found very soon thereafter:
I really do need to check on that tetanus status of mine ...
And, this is the final bank for the Bank count on my personally historic day ... times two ...
More miles than ever and more money in one run than ever!
Double the reasons to celebrate!
And, this is the result of the doggie running just after a mess of snow melted but before the ground was again dry:
She took it for the team today ankle deep in mud at one point!
Wait, she didn't really take it for the team as much as with the
team ... suffice it to say I was thankful for both not having
newer shoes on and for piles of snow to clean off my feet ...
... Elly got her feet cleaned not just in the
car but also with a special spa treatment
at home. And, by "spa" treatment, I mean
a lot of individual attention and extra hugs
while I used a ton of baby wipes on her.
Oh, but look at her from the very last moment of our run:
YEAH I made this one big!! SO CUTE!!!!
It was a great run. All the way around.

It's time to cruise to the end of the year with a handful of runs, Rest Days and new goals to look forward to! I'll check in tomorrow and show you how the celebration was accidently punctuated! In the meantime, I'm soooo looking forward to sleeping in ... see you after dragging myself out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment