Sunday, December 8, 2013

Little Surprises All Over the Place

Look what we woke up to this morning!!
Puppy and people paws checking out the
awesome! SO PRETTY!!!
It's not much, but anything is better than nothing when it comes to snow!! At least, that's how we feel! I definitely would have been able to go out and run in this, but I was glad the plans were to Christmas shop instead. Just sayin'.

Oh, and don't you love when you go shopping for others only to find a little something for yourself while you're at it?!
Super. Yum. Pit Crew #3 was highly
complimentary when I tried it on, so
that totally sealed the deal!
Since the cold weather hit hard enough to move into running jacket temps, I finally decided I wanted to get one more so I didn't have to do the wash just to have my purple one available two days in a row. Running should not require immediate laundry as far as I'm concerned. I mean, really.

Okay, so I actually woke up to two awesome notions this morning. The first, of course, was the snow (yeahh!!!). The second was the realization that by moving my running day from today to yesterday, I get two days off (today and tomorrow) in a row!!! LOVE THE UNPLANNED HAPPY SURPRISES!! My still-pretty-tired lower half is most appreciative ...

I have no idea what's on deck for tomorrow's Rest Day, but Mondays are always busy, so I'll just get on board and go for the ride! Before wrapping it up, though, I have to show you how very worth it it was to freeze my digits the other morning to get those bows on that bush just in time for the snow:
To all of those still dealing with really nasty weather (especially those under ice!!!), we're thinking about you!!! In the meantime, ready or not, Monday's a'comin'!!! I'll check in tomorrow, and we'll take it on together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment