Thursday, December 12, 2013

And, That's How I Do 45

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! It's my birthday!!!!!!! And, it's been full of great!!!

I got to spend the whole day with Aaron, and the celebrating continued with the rest of my favorite people:
Favorites in front of the camera and the one behind it!!
Yes, my diva running partner needed a pic of just her:
The green-eyed monster is about to get in trouble for being
nasty to the kitty who is evidently infiltrating her territory of
fun and attention. The green-eyed girl is also about to find out
how much fun it is to celebrate outside by herself. She just
doesn't know any of it yet.
And, I got a bunch of good stuff including ...
More installments of the Puppy Pacer printed and in binders,
a cool running shirt and sparkly shoe strings!! YEAHHH!!!
... and ...
Awesome. Sauce.
Later, we will be having these:
Yes, indeed. Turning 45 is a very, very good thing!

And, those scrumptious cupcakes might just make the run a wee bit more sluggish tomorrow, but I do. not. care. !! Tonight, we celebrate, and tomorrow, we run! I hope your day has been as good as mine, and I'll check in tomorrow after the morning run (running to beat the potential snow!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment