Monday, December 16, 2013

Never Would Have Guessed

There was a time I would have never guessed I'd find running to be easier and more peaceful than so many other things I do with my time. But, that time has come. And, specifically, that time is called Mondays. More  specifically, that time is today starting when the retailers I encountered this morning had absolutely no holly jolly in them at all and going all the way through the moment when I almost purposely burned the motor out of the very, very contrary sewing machine because there seemed to be no reason for the attitude it was giving me. Everyone lived through that incident, by the way, both human and machine.

I was intrigued that at every point where I felt a twinge of angst, I immediately thought, "But, tomorrow morning, I get to run."

Wow, how 'bout that?! 'Never would have guessed ...
"How 'bout my stress, mommy? Let's see ... I got in trouble for
pulling trash out of the garbage can when you were gone, and I
had to share couch space with Lizzy even though I was there
first, and then she tried to steal the doggie treat I'm sending
to my cousin, but she didn't get in trouble and I didn't even get
the treat ... Lots. Of. Problems!! C'mon, mommy ... tomorrow's
a new day with makin'-yellow-snow visions in my head!! That'll
show 'em ... whomever that is!!"
So, you know what happens from here ... Tomorrow, we run!! Ahhhh ... Cannot wait!! I'll check in after and let you know if it lived up to the promises in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment