Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Drudge. For Real.

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 189 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 896 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 451.2 Money Found For Food Bank: $1.85

I cannot think of anything more boring to discuss than today's run given I did my six miles on the treadmill. Peeeeeee-uke. Seriously. But, not literally.

Why the treadmill when I've been out and about? The snow is melting but not very fast. So, what melts during the day refreezes overnight. Last night, we were out and about near the same area I was to run, and the ice ruts and stretches were just too abundant. It's going to be a tricky few days while this round of snow and ice disappears. But, at I am thankful for having an option. And a lot of things on the dvr.

While I was inside, apparently this is what was happening outside:
And, it did get done, so I should be pleased with that. It definitely fell under the, "There was a time that wouldn't have happened" category, so I'll go with the success of it. Here's to hoping tomorrow is an outside option ... I'll check in and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment