Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let It Snow!!

So, the first time I decide to not run the Jingle Bell Run, it SNOWS!!! It all started last night ...
It started while we were in the middle of watching Elf. It was
the perfect ambiance!!
... and, then, we woke up to this!
Plowed roads are great for cars, not so
great for runners!
I had mixed feelings about not running the JBR, but the prevailing one was, "Excellent!" I didn't spend more money on a race than I wanted, I was still in bed when the starting gun went off, we didn't have to leave extra-super early to find parking in snow-covered areas, ETC. It would have been fun to run with a snowy backdrop, which was my only pull to wanting to be there, but that's what tomorrow is for, right?!

Elly checked it out for us today, though:
"It's all good out here, mommy, particularly
the eatin'. Good stuff!"
It'll be a trio tomorrow morning as I've already convinced Aaron he needs to join us!! Woohoo!! He's already warned me he'll be in a bad mood and will complain about it. Funny, that doesn't deter me from holding him to going! We'll check in after, and I'll let you know how everyone held up!

No comments:

Post a Comment