Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Domino Effect

This Rest Day started out wonderfully smooth. Then this little plan and that little idea changed which changed parts of the course of the day and spilled right on in to tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning is when I run, people, let's not mess with the start to Monday!!

But, messing happens. And, that's when that commitment you made to do whatever it takes -- whenever it takes -- to keep that promise to yourself to keep yourself healthy and strong comes into play. Even if you get crabby about it. Or cry a little bit. As long as you're going forward, that's all that matters.

So, while I let my brain go on overdrive to figure out the reconfigued Monday plans, I decided the body needed to go into motion as well. Rest Day, Schmest Day, there's still too much summer to be still!!

Off to the pool it was to defend my BACON (aka: HORSE) basketball title:
The one on the left almost got me ... but, not quite!
And, with that, the weekend is a wrap! I'll see you after the morning run because, oh yes, it's still happening!! Start your week off with something great, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment