Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Muddling Works, Too

Okay, I'm tired. Yup, I've hit that point. It's that point where I just feel spent, and the very last thing I want to do anytime soon (and, by that, I mean "tomorrow") is run. I hate when I get to this point. It happens a time or two a year. Have I mentioned I hate it? The beauty, though, is I've been here before, and I know there's another side.
Okay, okay, okayyyyyy!!!
So, there will be a handful more runs that feel like I'm muddling through. Because I will be muddling through them. But, that's okay. For real. The other side always comes and is always worth it.

In the meantime, Pit Crew #3 needed some new kicks. Do they look familiar??
Just like his mom's!! ... But, bigger!!
There's a huge chance he's going to break them in by running with me tomorrow morning. He just doesn't yet know it! Look, I will do just about anything right now to entertain myself to keep me going on these runs ... even sucker my kiddo into going with me! (It's warm and muggy out there -- he's not going to like it, but he likes me, so it should turn out fine!) We'll see how my mapping and my plan for him to go coincide. Between now and then, I'm at least mentally entertained with the possibility! Isn't that personal entertainment sometimes the key to success?!

Whatever it takes, do it to keep yourself going! I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how it turned out on this end!

No comments:

Post a Comment