Friday, August 16, 2013

Long

You know those days that feel so very, long, and that's not a good thing? But, then there are those days that feel quite long, and it is a good thing? Today's day was behind Door Number 2: A long day. And, it was good.

It's a good thing it was long because this seemingly  little project took a very, long time. But, it's finished!!
It didn't get hung where I originally thought. Not only have I come up with a
better plan for that space, but I also decided to give all space options a very
close look before asking Aaron to bang very large holes in the wall (to support
that sucker!). It was a good call!! Oh, I should disclaim that behind the running
medals are soccer ones. They get to join the ranks because they were all earned
as an adult when it hurt a lot more to fall down (and get up) than when I played
as a youth. So, those badges of survival honor are there, too. I haven't run
as many Half Marathons as this seems. Yet.
And, rounding out the long trifecta, I've mapped out tomorrow's quite-long run. I'm feeling quite good about it, though, with a lot of credit going to fact that I know the morning air should feel crisp and clear of humidity. I cannot ask for much more than that!

So, here's to a great one tomorrow, and I'll check in after!

No comments:

Post a Comment