Thursday, August 15, 2013

Are We There Yet?

I might be feeling back in the saddle, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying to have my running partner stop five times in the first mile to take care of her business! And, that was only the first mile. I stopped counting after that. Even though the frequency declined, I stopped the count for my own sanity.

Today's featured photo is that of Elly actually running :
"I'm not sure what the problem is, here."
But, this I cannot deny:
This is most definitely true in our case with our dog!
Multiple potty stops and all ...
I guess all of her stopping gave some excitement ... or unpredictability ... or variety ... I don't know, it did something for the run! And, really, I love having her with me especially on a morning where it was so lovely that how could I blame her for wanting the run to take as long as possible ...

Tomorrow, we rest!! You know, I keep seeing such comics and/or sentiments as this from the Run Like a Girl Facebook page ...
... and, I just do not have this problem!

See you tomorrow on the beloved Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment