Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Worth It

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 162 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 824.5 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 341.7 Money Found For Food Bank: $52.48

Tuesday was markedly better than yesterday around here! And, that's saying something because it rained. And, it rained and it rained and it rained. Running was on the treadmill, and that didn't do much for me other than keep me in motion and allow me to catch up on some backlogged shows on the dvr. Neither endeavor was particularly inspiring, but, sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do ...

Decorating for holidays totally inspires me, though, so I dabbled in that as I look forward to a more concentrated effort tomorrow!
That's a good start, though ...!
Tomorrow is also a running day! As demonstrated today, every run isn't a mind blower. But, every run adds up and feeds into those that come along and are special. Therefore, every run is worth it even if you are slowly killing part of your brain watching Dance Moms while running.

Assuming the rain really stops, I'll embrace the taste of the outdoors! I'll check in after with the low-down!

No comments:

Post a Comment