Friday, October 3, 2014

Sweet Swag

Hey there, Race Fans!! The countdown to the Half is really in high gear now, and I bet you didn't expect me to have this to say about it: I have a cow bell, and you don't.

Actually, I have not the slightest idea if you have a cow bell, but I'm oddly reporting that I now do. In fact, we all do. It was included in the swag as part of the tradition of this race. I'll share that once I actually experience it and not just read about it.

I have few days of rest coming up after the race, so I'll share a lot of pics and details then. A preview of what's to come in addition to the race itself includes:

  • the race shirt is cool (and, given its neon yellow color --and, by that, I mean NEON YELLOW), no one is getting lost dusk to dawn.
  • the bibs are my very favorite color ever! There is nothing about them that even comes close to matching the shirt, but they match the one I might be wearing, so I'm probably going to look awesome (duh).
  • the Expo was FAB! More head wear goodness I will soon share. Elly will be honored by my choices, too, and that's important.
  • we found info at the Expo about a super-cool 15K/5K that we were all excited about until finding out it costs, like, a million hundred dollars per person to register.

Lots of good has happened with lots of good to come!! Have yourself a great start to your weekend, and I'll check in after crossing the finish line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment