Thursday, October 9, 2014

Memory Lane

It's chilly! It's rainy! It's the perfect day for a Throwback Thursday! October 2010 and October 2014. Same shirts (yes, they were a little big on the wee ones). Same place. Same people. A few changes!

Both mornings were chilly, then more so than last weekend.
 
Two of my biggest fans got a little bigger!

Ah, but they've not yet caught Dad!

A must-visit both times!
 
I've got running on my mind for the morning! I only need to run one more day this week to stay on the easy track to the goal, so I have some flexibility on what day that happens. We'll see if the weather cooperates on Friday because I'm not getting on that treadmill!
 
Take a minute today look back and see how far you've come on any endeavor, and I'll check in after tomorrow's hopeful run!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment