Monday, October 27, 2014

Let Go

Okay, so my Monday started off well mentally but not physically as a specific spot in my back seems to have collected all of the stressors of late, and it's letting me know it. The good thing is I'm pretty certain I'm feeling the pain as it releases itself (for real; this ain't my first rodeo on this process). It's like that spot in my back takes it for the team until the issue is wrapped up. Then it goes buck wild on itself to get rid of the residuals.

And, while the physical part of this takes place, I continue to work the mental side ...
Sometimes, we go too far, don't we? An excellent reminder ...
My fingers are crossed that my back does what it has to do to be better tomorrow ... I have a run scheduled, after all, and I want to do it! So, here we are on Monday off and running -- literally or figuratively -- for the week!! Let's do this the very best we can!! I'll check in tomorrow with the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment