Monday, January 20, 2014

The 'Very Rights' Of Today

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 14 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 37.3 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 27.5 Money Found For Food Bank: $7.02

There is something very right about starting the day off just the way you planned. (Well, almost just the way I planned ... I did not plan on staying up 'til midnight watching junkie tv, so I didn't get as much sleep as I should have. However, that is what the day-off nap is for, right?) Aaron, Elly and I got in a morning mile finding 2 cents and some more BBs along the way.

That stuff is very right. This orange we saw at the store later, though, looked very wrong:
However, getting super-delish strawberries on the super-cheap was very right!
I'm not sure if this is right or wrong ...
... but, it was right when Aaron and Pit Crew #3 told me about it, it continued to be right that I had my camera on hand, and it was totally right to hand it to Aaron for him to return for a photo without his even blinking an eye. All things right.

Also right was scoping a scrapbook aisle ...
... even though I wouldn't let Pit Crew #2 leave this aisle until she repeated, "Yes, mom, those are super yum" after me. Robotic recitation accepted.

Oh, and this isn't just right; it's just true. For wives everywhere:
You can tell my morning was chock full of things that fuel me -- family, running, crafting, favorite fruits and, well, things that bring on the giggles! It was a great way to spend the morning with everyone off from their normal routines while continuing on with my own personal challenge! See? It can all fit in!

Routine is restored tomorrow! I'll check in then but not before passing along a most excellent sentiment posted at I Love To Run ...
... there's something very, very right about that on any given day! See you tomorrow ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment