Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oh My Oh My ...

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 18 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 49.3 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 36 Money Found For Food Bank: $8.40

I fell asleep for a nap this afternoon around 5 p.m. and could have slept 'til morning. It was that kind of yesterday.

That's exactly why this morning's run was something of a miracle. I was tired and didn't really want to go. Aaron was chilly and didn't really want to get colder. And, then there was Elly who doesn't really factor into the equation because when does she not want to go?

And, so, we did.
Tired, cold and waggy. You apply.
For all of the reasons I wanted to skip today's run, I'm glad we went. And, it'll happen again tomorrow -- well, for the girls, that is. It'll be the day to break in the new kicks. Yeah, for real. Already. New ones. I'll explain tomorrow; can't even discuss right now. That's what shoe trauma does to this girl.

Believe you can do it even when every fiber of your being is telling you otherwise, and I'll check in after our morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment